University of Human Development Participate in Erasmus+ Workshops in Glasgow Day5
2016-07-07 (الخمیس) [ کلیة العلوم والتكنولوجيا ]
University of Human Development had participated in Erasmus+ Workshops in Glasgow . two staff from college of Science and Technology Participated in these workshops .
- Hoger Mahmud Head of Computer Science – College of Science and Technology.
- Mazen Ismaeel Quality Assurance Coordinator- College of Science and Technology
They participated in third blended-AIM meeting and had taken place at the Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU), Glasgow, United Kingdom, between 20 and 24 June 2016. The meeting runs in parallel with the Learning/Teaching activity C2 – Evaluation session pilot edition 2015/16. At this meeting the partnership will address critical aspects of the project at the current time assigning task forces to specific workshops. In parallel, teachers will support students to conclude their assignment and the final presentation to the client. The client will be represented by its CEO that will join the meeting on Wednesday and Thursday, the 22nd and 23rd June. The meeting takes place at the Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU).
Teachers: CONSORTIUM MEETING, parallel workshops
- Workshop 2 – O1 Blended mobility kit for students (BlenEd survival kit) plus O7 European Foundation for blended mobility (wiki, website)
- Workshop 3 – O2 Employability, project work and blended mobility report
- Workshop 4 – O3 (blended)AIM course guide